Manual Cement Grouting Pump
is manual operated piston pump designed to perform wide variety of applications for Pumping low viscosity material, slurries and especially for grouting cement mortars. The pump is majorly used in construction and mining industry for injecting material into wide and medium size gap in beams, columns ,basement walls and flooring, lift shaft concrete wall fill up etc. In mining industry it is used to fill up micro concrete pillows where there is gap between structure and rock and for soil stabilization. It has application in chemical industry also to pump out chemical slurries.
Features and Advantages:
- Robust and sturdy metal construction increases equipment life and resist from frequent breakdowns.
- Designed compact to work in confined areas in construction sites and mining shafts where transportation, operation and access is difficult.
- Can be mounted even on a scaffold platform at any height.
- Designed for easy operation ,and can be easily dismantled and repaired .
- Easy availability of spares parts.
- Item Code: MI-MCGP-1
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece